Updated: Dec 8, 2020
2 cups flour
1 TBS baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 cups milk
1/2 cup oil
1. Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
2. Whisk together milk, oil, and eggs.
3. Pour the liquid ingredients into the flour mixture until all items are blended.
4. Let the mixture sit for 30 minutes. This process will allow the mixture to become fluffy.
5. Heat a skillet over medium heat until hot. T
Tip: The skillet is hot when a drop of mixture sizzles.
6. Oil the hot skillet until the surface is lightly covered.
7. Pour a couple spoonful’s of the mixture into the hot pan.
8. Cook until lightly browned on the bottom and the top is bubbly roughly 2 minutes. Flip
and cook on the opposite side.
9. Transfer a plate and repeat to make the rest of the pancakes with adding additional oil to
the pan as necessary.
10. Tip: Place the cooked pancakes in a warm oven.
11. Serve warm with butter and maple syrup.
12. Tip: Each pancake is best when served directly from the pan.
Tip: The mixture flavor can be changed from adding chocolate chips, orange juice and
orange vest, or brown sugar.
Tip: The ingredients can be cut in half to make a smaller batch.